TWINS LEGEND is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only collect and use your personal information in ways that are consistent with this policy.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
- Your name and contact information, such as your email address and mailing address.
- Information about your use of our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
- Information that you provide to us, such as feedback or comments.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested, such as email notifications and access to our website.
- Improve our website and services.
- Communicate with you about our products and services.
- Comply with legal requirements.
How do we protect your information?
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
- Using secure servers and encryption technology.
- Limiting access to your information to authorized employees and contractors.
- Requiring employees and contractors to sign confidentiality agreements.
How do we share your information?
We may share your information with:
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Third-party service providers who help us operate our website and services.
- Government agencies if required by law.
How do you control your information?
You can choose to limit the amount of information you provide to us. You can also update or correct your information at any time. To do this, please contact us at [email protected]
How do you contact us?